Your health and safety are our top priority.
- At this time, our facility is fully operational.
- We are taking proactive steps to keep our patients healthy.
- We are actively monitoring and responding to all recommendations made by the ADA, CDC and our local regulatory and health authorities.
Staff education about flu/COVID-19 prevention, including proper hand-washing technique, social distancing and guidance to stay home if sick with a fever, upper respiratory or flu-like symptoms have been implemented.
Please know we are doing our part to keep ALL areas of the office that are frequently used (e.g., pens, doorknobs, and countertops) disinfected every hour on the hour. This is on top of our existing OSHA standards and requirements.
In addition to the highest standards of infection control equipment and protocols that we have always adhered to, we are implementing further changes in light of COVID-19:
- We have installed a new True HEPA-rated medical grade air filtration system in each exam room.
- Each room will be “fogged” between patients with Hypochlorous Acid.
- The entire practice, including any deliveries, will be fogged daily with Hypochlorous Acid.
- We have modified our hygiene equipment to include the Purevac system.
- We will take the temperature of everyone entering the office including staff.
- We have implemented a contactless, online payment system, including Apple Pay, Samsung Pay or charging your credit card on file.
- We have built a contactless online appointment scheduling system on our website.
- We will be outfitted head-to-toe in disposable personal protective equipment (PPE) that will be changed between patients.
We have developed a new protocol to keep our patients safe:
- If you have any respiratory symptoms (e.g., cough, runny nose, fever and shortness of breath), please remain home and reschedule your appointment. We will be as flexible as possible in rescheduling your appointment when you are feeling better.
- When you arrive at the office, please park, remain in your car, and call our front office when you have arrived. For your protection, please wait in your car until we call you to come into the office.
- We will direct you into an exam or treatment room where you will be asked to wash your hands.
- The staff and I will be wearing masks, gloves and disposable gowns.
- Please avoid bringing individuals without an appointment to the office.
Although there is still a lot unknown about the newly emerged COVID-19 and how it spreads, we are doing all we can to stay informed to help protect the welfare of all our patients.
Dr. Jamie Sands and Dr. Ryan
Positive patient outcomes are crucial to Dr. Sands.
She treats patients according to three central values:
Dr. Sands brings experience, training, and insight to her cosmetic and preventive dentistry.
Dr. Sands is dedicated to ensuring her patients receive world-class treatment every visit.
Dr. Sands works closely with every patient to personally manage their experience and outcome.
- Dave F.Hey, who likes going to the dentist? I do (now) that I have discovered Dr. Sands and her practice. I'll spare you the details but let's just say I need to...Read More >
- Terry K.Dr. Sands has a very organized office and friendly office staff. I was treated in a very professional and timely manner. Dr. Sands spent a lot of time with...Read More >