Dr. Jamie Sands, D.D.S
Born and raised in Beverly Hills, Dr. Jamie Elizabeth Sands is no stranger to the high standards of beauty and wellness set forth by the elite men and women of the area. Her Studio City practice is dedicated to creating beautiful and healthy smiles with the use of the highest quality materials for porcelain veneers, dental implants, crowns, dental bonding, and teeth whitening. Dr. Jamie Sands also offers her patients Invisalign® for teeth straightening.
Dr. Jamie Sands’ success in Studio City is the product of her natural passion for esthetic dentistry, coupled with years of cosmetic dental training and education. While media appearances have helped to catapult her career, continued referrals from her many satisfied patients as well as other doctors have cemented her reputation as a cosmetic dentist patients can trust.
A number of qualities truly set Dr. Jamie Sands apart as a reputable cosmetic dentist, including:
- Over 15 years of experience in cosmetic dentistry
- Featured on The Doctors, Fox 11 News Los Angeles, CNN, TLC’s 10 Years Younger and E! Entertainment.
- Volunteers her services at Care Harbor/LA Free Clinic, Children’s Dental Center of Greater Los Angeles in Inglewood, MEND (Meet Each Need with Dignity), and other opportunities in Los Angeles on a regular basis
- Certified by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentists, the American Academy of Cosmetic Orthodontists, the American Academy of Dentists; active member of the Toluca Lake Study Club and Spears Study Clubs
- Teacher emeritus at the USC School of Dentistry
Dr. Sands' Studio City Office
A Personal Look at Dr. Jamie Sands
Many of the details of Dr. Jamie Sands’ office are the result of her love for architecture and decor. In fact, she personally designed her boutique-style cosmetic dentistry practice, which was brought to life by award-winning architect John Reed. On her office walls, she chooses to showcase her more prized works of art - photos of her satisfied patients.
For the past ten years, Dr. Jamie Sands has developed her hobby as an abstract painter and sculptor. She also has a love for designing furniture. Her natural eye for beauty and attention to detail are qualities that mesh perfectly with her calling as a cosmetic dentist. She counts it a true joy to be able to apply her creative ability and artistic eye in her work on a daily basis.
Dr. Jamie Sands’ love for physical fitness began at Beverly Hills High School when she competed on the cross country and track & field teams, and this passion continued when she ran for the University of California, San Diego. She has since participated in several races and marathons where she pushes her endurance to the limit. As an active yogi, she values the importance of relaxation and overall physical wellness, both of which are an integral part of the atmosphere she strives to create at her cosmetic dentistry practice.