Every January 1st, people of all ages set goals they hope to achieve within the year. Some goals are difficult, and some are nearly impossible, but regardless of their difficulty, every goal requires one essential quality to become a reality: confidence.
A smile makeover can give you the added confidence you need to make every goal a reality. Progress in your career and your love life - and even progress with smaller goals - is made easier when you have a confident smile you can’t help but show off.Start
To get a professional look for the job you always wanted
If you look at some of the most beautiful people in Southern California, from the actors of Beverly Hills and West Hollywood to the salesmen and businesspeople here in Studio City, you will find a common theme of balance and symmetry among their features. In these professions and many others, looking great is simply a part of the job description. Whether your chosen field is up on stage or behind the scenes, straightening your teeth with Invisalign® or porcelain veneers can give you the confidence you need to land the job you’ve always wanted.
- Unlike braces, Invisalign® is invisible.
- The clear trays are customized to comfortably fit your teeth.
- You can easily remove the trays to eat and brush your teeth.
- Your teeth will be completely straight in as little as a few months to two years.
To feel comfortable laughing and smiling fully
When you have missing teeth for any reason, your smile can take a significant toll on your confidence level. If someone makes you laugh, you’re likely to cover your mouth to hide the gaps. Other people may not even notice that you have missing teeth, but the impact it has on your speaking and on your chewing is definitely noticeable to you. Dental implants are the best option available to replace missing teeth and to restore the confident smile you once had.
- Unlike other tooth restorations, dental implants can help prevent bone loss that may result from missing teeth.
- Unlike dentures, dental implants are a permanent and comfortable solution to tooth loss.
- Implants are connected to a crown, which looks and functions like a natural tooth.
- Dental implants will improve your appearance and your ability to speak and chew properly.
To make gains in your relationships
Just as a great smile can help you to advance in your career, it can also give you the confidence you need in the relationship department. Networking, socializing, and dating all become easier when you have confidence in yourself. Whether your teeth are crooked, gapped, chipped, stained, or misshapen, porcelain veneers can meet virtually any cosmetic dental need to give you that ultimate smile makeover.
- Unlike dental bonding, porcelain veneers are stain-resistant
- Unlike braces and Invisalign®, veneers straighten teeth instantly
- Veneers are made to be thin and translucent, which results in a very natural-looking appearance.
- Veneers function like natural teeth and can last up to 20 years
To have the confidence that comes with a bright smile
Teeth whitening is one of the simplest and least expensive cosmetic treatments available to completely improve a person’s appearance. Friends and coworkers will notice you look great and younger, but they probably won’t be able to determine just what you changed. A brighter, whiter smile with Zoom!® teeth whitening will easily boost your confidence to keep you smiling.
- Teeth are whitened up to eight shades whiter with Zoom!®
- Improves coffee stains and cigarette and tobacco discolorations
- One in-office treatment session lasts 45 to 60 minutes
- Results with Zoom!® are immediate and long-lasting